Enrolling as a student in a top MBBS college is a dream come true for almost every medical course aspirant. Students who aspire to dominate the medical world strive hard and put in the best of their efforts to get into top-notch medical colleges all across the country and the world. However, getting through a good MBBS college is no child’s play. It needs unflinching dedication and hard work. Students who can indulge in such dexterous efforts only get an opportunity to pursue their dreams. Before taking admission in a MBBS college make sure you check the following:
- Check the Percentage of Marks Needed: Before planning to get enrolled into a medical college you must go through the eligibility criteria to know if you are eligible to apply in the college of your choice. Various colleges have different criterion for the desired marks slot. The best MBBS colleges in Uttarakhand prepare a percentile based on the high school marks and the marks obtained in the entrance test.
- Calculate the Expenses: Pursuing an MBBS course involves a hefty amount of money. Thus, it is always advisable to check the expenses before taking admission. You must thoroughly check the fees structure and other associated expenditures. If it exceeds your budget you must create a backup for meeting the rest of the amount. Having a clear idea about the finances will enable you to tackle your expenditure well. Top MBBS Colleges in Uttarakhand are popular for their standard course fees.
- Check the Registration of the College: You must check if the college you are opting for has a valid registration. There are many fake colleges which have surfaced in the recent past which do not have a valid registration. The degrees offered by such colleges will be of no use to you and may land you in dire trouble in the future.
- Check the Rank of the College: You must check the all India rank of the medical college before deciding upon pursuing your future studies there. It is a mandatory step in the course of deciding your college.
- Check the Availability of Equipment: This should be one of the primary deciding factors regarding your MBBS College. You should try to gather information about the availability of lab equipment and other instruments required for carrying out practical classes.
- Know about the Faculty: Try talking to seniors and ex-students to get an idea about the faculty of your department. After all the quality of professors is a significant factor as they are the ones who will be a contributing factor in building your medical future.
If you are planning to pursue medical studies in a top MBBS college make sure you check the above mentioned 6 points for taking a wise decision