More about NEET:
NEET is the full form of National Eligibility cum Entrance test. It is an entrance examination which is often conducted on an All India basis for MBBS / dental course to be eligible for any government or private college in India. The undergraduate courses are designed for MBBS and BDS courses. At the same time, such courses are conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The following are certain important points to be remembered about NEET:
- NEET-UG replaced the All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) and the decision was taken during FY 2013.
- NEET also replaced individual entrance examinations for the course of MBBS which was earlier conducted by states or colleges.
NEET Study material plays an important role in preparation
NEET Study materials need to be taken, once any student decides to take the examination on an independent basis. However, students preparing for institutes like the following would not require NEET to be given. These include:
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi,
- Postgraduate Institute for Medical Education and Research in Chandigarh,
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research JIPMER
The study materials related to NEET are basically made of fundamental concepts. A sincere emphasis is given on Zoology and Botany as these two papers are thought to carry equal weightage.
Why always be handy with NEET study material: What do they actually offer
Study materials related to NEET help you out with a thorough preparation.
Harping on your fundamental concepts, such study materials help you out as a student to understand and clarify your basic concepts. Some of the major advantages which are offered with the help of study materials related to NEET are as given below:
- Pattern of the study material is designed in order to improve your test skills. This lends a major advantage
- The study material lays a lot of emphasis on the clarity related to the concept.
- Questions are designed on a random basis and cover all the lesson plans thoroughly in order to test your knowledge.
- The study material consists of question bank, mock test papers and an elaborated series of tests.
- These are again prepared following the NEET format.
- Model test series offer a standardized pattern.
- Random assessments take a test on your memory on a regular basis.
Study Materials of NEET – Where shall you get the same?
Study materials related to NEET are freely downloadable. You need to identify the chapters which are of high weight age and study with a focus and sincerityin order to score more. As per expert question paper setters the following are the subjects which need to be given a perfect weight age.
- The Human Physiology,
- Plant Physiology,
- Cell Biology,
- Molecular Basis of Inheritance,
Taking a large number of tests online is actually the key towards success. Most of the study materials whether are NEET or IIT JEE study material free download is available on the internet and gives a perfect advantage to the students while preparation.