The result of the entrance exam has been declared and the Counselling will begin soon. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination is the state level entrance exam of Odisha state which is controlled by the state government of the Odisha. This entrance exam is organized for providing admission to various courses in the government and private medical, engineering and management colleges and institutes of odisha. Candidates can get admission to various courses through this test namely- Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Integrated MBA and Pharmacy. It also offers admission to lateral entry courses of technology/engineering/pharmacy/MCA. It also provides admission to first year master’s degree courses.
Courses offered under this entrance exam-
- Bachelor of Planning
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Lateral Entry in Bachelor of Technology
- Lateral Entry in Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Masters of Business Administration
- Masters of Computer Applications
- Integrated MBA
- Masters of Technology
- Masters of Architecture
- Masters of Planning
- Masters of Pharmacy
Admissions to all the under graduate programs first year will be done through JEE main whereas admissions to MBBS and BDS will be done on the basis of NEET.
The result of the OJEE entrance exam is declared in the first week of June, 2017. The merit list of the candidates will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam. Separate merit list will be prepared for separate courses. Candidates will be available with the facility of downloading the rank card through the official website of exam conducting authority.
The candidates who have appeared in the entrance exam must be searching for the answer key of the entrance exam. The answer key was released online on 16th May, 2917. Candidates can check the answer key online on the official portal. With the help of the answer key, the candidates can calculate their estimated marks that he/she can obtain in the entrance exam.
How to download the result?
In order to download the result of the entrance exam, the candidates are required to follow the given steps as-
- First of all, the candidates are required to visit the official website of exam conducting authority
- Then, the candidates are required to search for the tab “download result” and click on it
- A new page asking for the details of the candidates appears on the screen and candidate is required to fill those details which are user id and password and date of birth of the candidate. The user id and password will be allotted to candidate on the registered email id and phone number while the process of registration was done.
- After filling the details, the candidates need to submit it.
- After submission, a new page opens up and it displays the result of the candidate on the screen.
- The candidates can either download the soft copy of the result or can take the print out of the result for the future reference. Downloaded result will be considered the valid result.